Short wavy hair can be really sexy if you know how to style it and keep it looking glamorous; and this really is the difficult part. There are several nice ways of styling such hair depending on your facial features and general likes.
Below are a number of methods by which you can style your short wavy hair and keep it looking glam all day long!
1. Make a faux bang from your hair by parting it deeply at the side, sweeping it across the forehead and then tucking it securely behind your ear!
You can add a headband into the spin to make you look more glamorous and add to the security of the bit tucked behind your ear.
2. Braid it into a sexy style
You can actually braid your short wavy hair and add a bit of creativity along the way! you can choose any kind of braid type but taking care to choose one that is ideal for your length of hair. Some of the best hairstyles: 70+ Cute French Braid Hairstyles When You Want To Try Something New
You can braid it from back or front or even sideways! A few accessories can be added to boot especially if you are headed out to a girls day out!
3. Create bangs from your wavy hair and hold the style securely in place with bobby pins.
The bangs need to be pinned towards the back; try ensuring that you push the pins in the direction of the ceiling.
4. If you need a “beachy” texture for your hair, you can achieve this by making your own kind of spray. With just a teaspoon of sea water and some seltzer water, you will have the perfect home-made spray to create the texture that you crave for.
When short wavy hair is textured in this way, it can be easier to style in the way that you like and maintain the do throughout the day without much touching-up.
5. Do not dry your hair 100% using the blow-dryer. This will make it difficult to style as it gets a rather smooth texture. When you let it be with a bit of the moisture still in it, you can flaunt a natural look without much effort on your part!
6. Add more natural curls to your wavy hair! This can easily be achieved by the use of a curling iron; wrapping your hair below or atop it.
7. Make a headband by braiding your hair from one side of your head to the other. This gives you a classless appeal that is bound to make heads turn. Of course, you can comb your hair and leave it flowing behind or style it into a bun! The choice is all yours!
As you can evidently see, there are numerous ways of styling your short wavy hair. There are fairly simple styles and much more complex ones that will need a lot of time to pull off!
Be sure to choose a style that complements the shape and size of your head to avoid looking like a geek!